The TGD-9000 series is capable of performing TG/DTA measurements in a wide range of temperatures from room temperature to ultra-high temperature regions.
Models equipped with the Infrared Gold Image Furnace can perform measurements with various heating conditions.
- Thermal decomposition of plastics
- Research and development of ceramic binders and thermoelectric materials
- Oxidation evaluations and reduction reactions of steel and iron materials
- Capable of measurements with rapid heating and cooling using infrared lamp heating
- Customizable with a gas analyzer or other instruments
|Temperature Range||RT ～ 1000 °C||RT ～ 1500 °C||RT ～ 1500 °C||RT ～ 1700 °C||RT ～ 1650 °C|
|Sample Volume||icro type: 0.1 cc Macro type: 0.5 cc|
|Measurement Atmosphere||Air, inert gas|