General organic pigment is poor in purity, containing lots of impurity. Therefore the property of the thin film roduced in a condition poor in purity does not show its original features, varying with the impurity. This system can produce highly pure organic materials.
- Research and development of organic EL materials
- Organic EL display, Organic EL illumination
- There are two types of module systems for sublimation refining
method: all-in-one type and simplified type.
- Various needs for sublimation refining can be met
- Sample volume of 160cc or more is available
- Multi-zone temperature control
|Temperature range||40 ～ 450 °C (max. 500 °C)|
|Sample volume||10 cc (max.)||160 cc (max.)|
|Processing time||～ 7 hours|
|Atmosphere||Vacuum, Ar gas flow|
|Heating method||2-zone control||1-zone control||2-zone control|