This system can evaluate not only power generation but also conversion efficiency of thermoelectric modules. The conversion efficiency is evaluated from current dependency of power generation measured with four-probe method and heat flow measured with heat flow meter.
High temperature part can reach up to 500 ℃(standard specifications), while low temperature part is cooled with water flow.
- Evaluation of power generation amount and heat flow.
- Evaluation of module conversion efficiency calculated from power generation and heat flow.
- Evaluation of power generation amount and heat flow with thermoelectric material alone.
- Performance and lifetime evaluation of thermoelectric module.
- Capable of measuring data of heat flow and power generation and then measuring conversion efficiency.
- Capable of evaluating the output characteristics of small module with 2 to 10 mm (square) x 1 to 20 mm (height).
- High temperature part can reach up to 500 ℃.
- Simple operation with control software
|Measurement Properties||Power generation amount, Heat flow, Conversion efficiency|
|Temperature range on high temperature part||50 ℃ to 500 ℃|
|Sample size||2 to 10 mm (square) x 1 to 20* mm (height) *maximum|
Sample system chart
Th : Sample temperature on high temperature part
Tc : Sample temperature on low temperature part
Examples of measurement data(measurement of module with 8 mm square commercially available)
- Power generation amount
- Heat flow
- Conversion efficiency