For ultra-high temperature vacuum heat treatment
MIRO series is a compact spot focused Gold Image Furnace which enables to heat up to 1800°C with extremely high reflection efficiency in combination with single or double type chambers.
- Ultra-high temperature vacuum heating treatment
- Crystal growth testing (Zone melting)
- Ultra-high temperature heating test for a small sample
- Local heating thermal shock test
- Thermal cycle testing
- Thermal analysis
- For a generating gas pyrolyzer
- Experimental furnace under microgravity
- Compact, low-cost ultra-high temperature heating furnace
- In combination with single type or double type chambers, it enables to heat in atmosphere such as vacuums and inert gases (MR-39H/S, MR-39H/D combination)
- It is available to observe the samples during heating.
- It enables to heat up to 1800°C at 100V and 2kW (MR-39H/D model)
- It is available to easily input outer signal or temperature program setting from your PC and display the temperature data during heating on the monitor.
|Focus length||39 mm||55 mm||39 mm||39 mm||59 mm|
|Heating Zone||φ8 mm||φ15 mm|
|Cooling Furnace||Water cooling|
|Cooling Lamp||Air cooling||―||Air cooling|
* Please use MR-H5500 designed for MIRO series as the program temperature controller.