Infrared lamp heating is the method which can take advantage of its features of High energy density, Near infrared rays, High heat responsiveness, Temperature controllability, and Cold wall method.
We’re meeting the needs of our customers with supplying RTA Series, which can control the process recipe (heating and cooling) and gas type with its flow amount. The system is suitable for finding the best heating conditions.
- Activation annealing after ion implantation.
- Oxide film deposition annealing.
- Ohmic electrode alloying.
- Crystallization annealing of PZT, SBT and other ferroelectric thin films.
- Si wafer donor-killer processing.
- Silicide formation, salicide formation.
- Heat treatment of light emitting elements, semiconductor laser substrates.
- Ultra-shallow junction formation.
- Ferroelectric capacitor deposition.
- Gate oxide film formation.
- Capable of 200°C/s max. flash annealing.
- Compatible with C to C robot transport systems.
- Can be linked with semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Zone output control of lamps to perform uniform heat treatment of multi-wafers.
- RTA-4000 CtoC
|Model||Sample Size||Temperature Range||Max. Heating Rate||Atmosphere|
|RTA-2000||φ2-inch × 1 piece||RT ～ 1000°C||100 °C/sec||In Air,
|RTA-4000||φ3 ～ 4-inch × 1 piece||200 °C/sec|
|RTA-6000||φ4 ～ 6-inch × 1 piece||200 °C/sec|
|RTA-8000||φ6 ～ 8-inch × 1 piece||200 °C/sec|
|RTA-12000||φ300mm × 1 piece||100 °C/sec|
For other specification requirements, such as Single wafer processing, Flash annealing, C to C type, Other heating temperature, Gas type, Vacuum degree, please feel free to contact us.