This system can measure the gas desorbed from a sample with a quadro-pole mass filter after heating up to a target temperature.
- Evaluation of various vacuum materials like vacuum grease and O-rings
- Evaluation of semiconductor wafers and chips
- Analysis of small amount of gas desorbed from alloy and ceramics etc.
- Capable of mass analysis measurement in a high vacuum of 10-5Pa range
- A wide range of heating setting from high speed to low speed, multistep heating and cyclic heating are available
- With a quartz reaction tube employing cold wall method, there is almost no gas emitted by infrared lamp heating.
- method, there is almost no gas emitted by infrared lamp heating.
|Temperature range||RT ～ 1000 °C|
|Sample size||□20 × t2 (mm)|
|Heating method||Paraboloidal reflected infrared tubular heating method|
|Temperature sensor||Thermocouple (JIS “K”)|
|Ultimate vacuum||The range of 10-5 Pa (after 8-hour baking)|
|Measurement range of mass amount||1 ～ 200 amu|
|Safe guard||Cooling water • Earth leakage(ELB)|
|Resolution||M/ Δ M=1M (10% P.H.)|