This is a laser thermal expansion measurement system with ultra-high sensitivity developed by the use of the latest optical techniques. This system is suitable to be used as a calibration system for a standard thermal dilatometer, also to measure absolute thermal expansion measurements of unknown samples. This system is compliant with JIS R3251-1995, Measuring method of the linear thermal expansion coefficient for low expansion glass by laser interferometry.
- Measurement of organic films in the thickness direction
- Precise measurement of low expansion glass
- Quality control measurement of low expansion metal materials
- Measurement of seal materials
- Precise measurement of parts of electronic devices
- Measurement of calibration samples for a standard thermal dilatometer
- Stable measurement is available with a parallel-shifting sample holder.
- High-accuracy measurement with reading resolution of 1nm
- With the use of a quartz sample, films or thin plates with thickness of 50 ～ 500μm can be measurable in the thickness direction.
A patent and a standard
Complies with JISR 3251-1995 Parallel moving sample holder (patented)
|Temperature range||RT ～ 700 °C||-150 ～ 200 °C|
|Sample size||φ5 ～ 6 × L10 ～ 15 (mm) Both sides in the length direction are finished spherically.|
|Atmosphere||➀Vacuum ➁Low pressure high purity helium gas|
|Measurement method||Dual path Michelson laser interferometry|